Work in transportation
GLS offers wide options of applications not only for highly qualified logistics experts, but also for all those who are interested in an interesting and perspective work in ensuring a smooth delivery and dispatch of parcels in our regional depots situated throughout the Czech Republic.
Couriers are the base part of GLS transport network and are responsible for final service quality and satisfaction of clients across Europe.
- The GLS courier's task is to deliver given parcels in reliable and timely way at a given address, and to pick up parcels at sender's sites.
- Within the balanced network of regional GLS depots in the Czech Republic, every courier has its own delivery track, thus he is responsible for own work.
- With courier's own effort he or she can affect his or her own earnings.
Become a GLS courier!
GLS transport partners
All GLS employees strive to provide high-quality services for parcel senders and recipients every day. More than 30.000 vehicles in GLS livery drive on European roads every day.
Carriers and their drivers are integral parts of our team and play a key role in the pan-European GLS network.
- They namely ensure the very important “last mile”, i.e. the reliable delivery of parcels to into the hands of their recipients.
- We highly appreciate their work and they are a strong part of our all-European team, many of them work for GLS in the Czech Republic for more than 10 years.
- Thousands of satisfied clients and millions of recipients can confirm the success of this team.